Police identify 2 of 4 suspects in Exton jewelry store robbery
WEST WHITELAND TWP., Pa. - January 31, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police in West Whiteland Township, Chester County are asking for the public's help locating two men accused in a jewelry store theft.
Police say four men, including Kevin Blagmon and Keith Walker, entered the Zales Jewelry store in the Exton Square Mall around 4:15 p.m. on December 27, 2013 and created a distraction that led to the theft of more than $15,000 worth of jewelry.
Store employees tell police that three males entered the store and separated once inside, speaking to different employees about jewelry.
None of the men made a purchase before leaving the store.
Shortly after the suspects left, employees discovered two diamond rings, which were valued at approximately $15,000, missing from a display cabinet.
Blagmon and Walker are both from Philadelphia.
All four suspects remain at large.
Anyone with information is urged to contact the West Whiteland Township Police Department at (610)692-5100. Persons wishing to remain anonymous can call the tip line at (610)594-9057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
jewelry, robbery, chester county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids