Man shot to death in Tioga-Nicetown
NICETOWN-TIOGA - February 2, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a homicide in the Tioga-Nicetown section of Philadelphia.
The shooting happened around 11:00 a.m. Sunday on the 1700 block of West Juniata Street.
A 31-year-old male was shot once in the stomach.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia news, tioga news, nicetown news, shooting, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 23 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!