Sinkhole traps SEPTA bus in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- A SEPTA bus was stopped in its tracks after getting caught in a sinkhole on a West Philadelphia street.
The incident happened prior to 5:00 p.m. Monday at the intersection of 60th and Spruce streets.
A wheel of a Route 47 bus got lodged into a sinkhole.
Only the driver was aboard the bus and he was not injured.
SEPTA, west philadelphia news, sinkhole, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police