Snow leads to partial building collapse in Brewerytown
BREWERYTOWN - February 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- The weight of Monday's heavy snowfall caused a partial building collapse in Philadelphia's Brewerytown section.
The Action Cam was along the 1200 block of North 26th Street.
Authorities say around 8:00 p.m., a portion of a two story vacant building gave way.
Much of the rubble collapsed onto the street below, narrowly missing a nearby car.
No one was injured.
philadelphia news, brewerytown news, building collapse, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler! 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
12 min ago