Man critical in Southwest Philadelphia shooting
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - February 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- A 41-year-old man is critical after a shooting in Southwest Philadelphia.
The shooting happened shortly after 7:30 p.m. Monday along the 5500 block of Malcolm Street.
Police say the victim appeared to be repairing the rear window of a car when he was shot three times.
He was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia news, southwest philadelphia news, shooting, local/state
- Comfortable, but breezy. 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment 59 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious'
- Comfortable, but breezy.
14 min ago