Man critical in Southwest Philadelphia shooting
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - February 3, 2014 (WPVI) -- A 41-year-old man is critical after a shooting in Southwest Philadelphia.
The shooting happened shortly after 7:30 p.m. Monday along the 5500 block of Malcolm Street.
Police say the victim appeared to be repairing the rear window of a car when he was shot three times.
He was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia news, southwest philadelphia news, shooting, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 59 min ago
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover 32 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 57 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
59 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
41 min ago