3 hospitalized after hazmat incident in Bucks County
DUBLIN BOROUGH, Pa. - February 4, 2014 (WPVI) -- Three people were taken to the hospital after a possible hazard material incident in Bucks County Tuesday night.
Emergency crews responded to a hazmat situation on the 100 block of Elephant Road around 6:30 p.m.
Officials say residents were sickened after carbon dioxide fumes came through an old well in the basement.
All three were taken to Doylestown Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The incident remains under investigation.
hazmat, bucks county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 49 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
49 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos