Pedestrian struck, critically injured in Burlington County
HAINESPORT, N.J. - February 4, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police in Burlington County are investigating a car accident that critically injured a pedestrian.
Chopper 6 HD was over the scene along the 2400 block of Marne Highway in Hainesport.
The exact circumstances surrounding the accident are unclear.
The victim was rushed to Cooper University Hospital.
new jersey news, burlington county news, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 16 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 26 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 25 min ago