Clerk injured in 7-Eleven robbery in Olney
OLNEY - February 5, 2014 (WPVI) -- A 7-Eleven employee was injured during a robbery overnight in Philadelphia's Olney section.
It was just before 12:30 a.m. when three men and one female entered the 7-Eleven store located on the 100 block of East Champlost Street.
Police say one of the suspects was armed, and in the end they made off with a wallet and some items from the store.
The clerk suffered minor injuries in the incident, but refused treatment.
olney news, philadelphia news, robbery, 7-eleven, local/state
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony 5 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer