Clerk injured in 7-Eleven robbery in Olney
OLNEY - February 5, 2014 (WPVI) -- A 7-Eleven employee was injured during a robbery overnight in Philadelphia's Olney section.
It was just before 12:30 a.m. when three men and one female entered the 7-Eleven store located on the 100 block of East Champlost Street.
Police say one of the suspects was armed, and in the end they made off with a wallet and some items from the store.
The clerk suffered minor injuries in the incident, but refused treatment.
olney news, philadelphia news, robbery, 7-eleven, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police