Firefighters battle house fire in Warminster
WARMINISTER, Pa. - February 7, 2014 (WPVI) -- Bucks County authorities are investigating a house fire in Warminster Friday night.
The blaze broke out in the 1100 block of Anthony Wayne Driver just before 7:30p.m.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy fire showing from the roof of the two story home.
All occupants were able to get out safely. There were no reports of injuries.
The fire was brought under control in just over an hour.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, bucks county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police