Police investigate triple stabbing in Bucks County
FALLS TWP., Pa. - February 8, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a stabbing that left two women and one man wounded in Falls Township, Pennsylvania Friday night.
Officers responded around 10:00 p.m. to the Pennsbury Woods Apartments in the 9100 block of New Falls Road.
They found two women stabbed multiple times.
According to a neighbor, one of the victims came to him for help and said she and her mother had been allegedly stabbed by her boyfriend.
She also said, her 6-day-old infant was still inside the apartment and she needed help getting the baby.
The two women were rushed to Capital Health Regional Center in Trenton, New Jersey.
They are both in critical condition.
Police told Action News that they believe the male suspect stabbed himself numerous times after allegedly attacking the women.
He was taken to St. Mary Hospital in critical condition.
The incident remains under investigation.
The names of the victims have not been released.
stabbing, bucks county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator