Police investigate triple stabbing in Bucks County
FALLS TWP., Pa. - February 8, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a stabbing that left two women and one man wounded in Falls Township, Pennsylvania Friday night.
Officers responded around 10:00 p.m. to the Pennsbury Woods Apartments in the 9100 block of New Falls Road.
They found two women stabbed multiple times.
According to a neighbor, one of the victims came to him for help and said she and her mother had been allegedly stabbed by her boyfriend.
She also said, her 6-day-old infant was still inside the apartment and she needed help getting the baby.
The two women were rushed to Capital Health Regional Center in Trenton, New Jersey.
They are both in critical condition.
Police told Action News that they believe the male suspect stabbed himself numerous times after allegedly attacking the women.
He was taken to St. Mary Hospital in critical condition.
The incident remains under investigation.
The names of the victims have not been released.
stabbing, bucks county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 2 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 20 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
2 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
20 min ago