Langhorne nursing home backup generator fails
LANGHORNE, Pa. - February 8, 2014 (WPVI) -- Officials say a Langhorne, Pennsylvania nursing home's backup generator stopped working late Friday night.
Firefighters were called around 11:00 p.m. to the Langhorne Manor Nursing Home located in the 300 block of Manor Avenue.
The employees made the discovery that the generator was not working.
Utility crews from PECO also arrived and quickly fixed the problem.
There were no evacuations or injuries reported.
bucks county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 10 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge 2 min ago
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 21 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer 25 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
10 min ago