Woman attacked, robbed at SEPTA station; suspect caught on camera
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - February 11, 2014 (WPVI) -- SEPTA police are asking for the public's help in trying to find a man who assaulted and robbed a woman at the Girard Station on the Broad Street subway.
The incident happened on Sunday, February 2nd around 9:00 p.m.
Officials say the suspect followed the victim into the station then stole the woman's purse and assaulted her.
The woman had to be treated for cuts and bruises, but was not seriously injured.
Anyone with information should call SEPTA police at 215-580-8111.
philadelphia news, SEPTA, assault, robbery, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 1 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 18 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 42 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 34 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 11 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm