Supermarket worker accused of putting razor blades in butter
HOLMDEL, N.J. - February 12, 2014 (WPVI) -- Authorities are accusing a supermarket worker in New Jersey of putting razor blades in two sticks of butter.
Customers made the discovery after purchasing Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter from Best market in Holmdel last month.
Police Lt. Keith Cannata tells the Asbury Park Press 22-year-old Nicholas Mignosi of Keansburg is charged with tampering with a food product. He's been suspended from his job with Best Market.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Information from: Asbury Park (N.J.) Press, http://www.app.com
new jersey news, food, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man