4 charged in heist at Borgata Hotel and Casino
NEW YORK - February 12, 2014 (WPVI) -- Federal investigators say they've caught the men behind a bold robbery at the Borgata Hotel and Casino.
The group stole $200,000 worth of Rolex watches during the heist in July of 2013.
The FBI says Allen Williams, Roberto Grant, Terrell Ratliff and Tyrone Dehoyos are also linked to three other high-end robberies, including one at a Cartier store in New York City last month.
According to federal court papers, Williams admitted to participating in the robberies. He allegedly cut himself on the display case during the Borgata heist, and a test on DNA recovered at the scene linked him and Ratliff to the robbery.
Furthermore, Williams allegedly admitted to driving Grant to the Cartier robbery.
The men are accused of taking more than $1 million in jewels over the course of their crime spree.
Dehoyos was arrested Tuesday in Brooklyn, New York. The other three were already in custody.
atlantic city news, atlantic county news, new jersey news, new york city, robbery, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!