Scattered power outages as nor'easter strikes
PHILADELPHIA - February 13, 2014 (WPVI) -- Power companies in our area were reporting scattered outages on Thursday as the nor'easter dropped heavy snow on our region.
By late Thursday, PECO reported less than a thousand customers without power.
"Our system is holding up extremely well with a few scattered outages throughout our service territory, with all jobs being worked," PECO said in a statement issued on Twitter.
PSE&G is reporting about 700 scattered outages.
Delmarva Power and Atlantic City Electric are both reporting a handful of scattered outages.
An ice storm last week left more than 700,000 customers without power in our region.
philadelphia news, pennsylvania news, new jersey news, power outage, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police