Kensington residents say plows damaged cars
KENSINGTON - February 13, 2014 (WPVI) -- Some Kensington residents are angry after city snow plows damaged at least seven cars.
The incident was reported on East Tioga Street between E and F streets.
Residents say three plows removed snow from their Philadelphia street.
However, snow debris from the plows damaged some side mirrors and even broke a window in one car.
The city has been notified about the incident
City officials say they apologize for any damages. Some residents have been given damage forms to fill out.
Others on the block who may have had their cars damage can contact 3-1-1.
philadelphia news, kensington news, snow, nor'easter, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 2 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
2 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos