Homeowners deal with double porch collapse in Frankford
PHILADELPHIA - February 13, 2014 (WPVI) -- A pair of porches collapsed in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Thursday night.
Emergency crews were called out to the 4500 block of Ditman Street just before 7:00 p.m.
The collapse did not compromise the structural integrity of the row homes.
There were no reports of injuries.
collapse, snow, frankford news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 6 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 49 min ago
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos