Man dies in mobile home exposion in Northampton
NORTHAMPTON CO., Pa. - February 15, 2014 (WPVI) -- Northampton County officials are investigating a mobile home explosion that left a man dead Friday night.
Police say 65-year-old William Neith, Sr. died in the blast that happened just after 9:00 p.m. in the 100 block of Hickory Hills Drive in Moore Township.
He was alone in the residence at the time of the explosion.
The cause of the explosion remains under investigation.
explosion, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 53 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 20 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom