Pedestrian struck on Roosevelt Boulevard
FRANKFORD - February 16, 2014 (WPVI) -- A man is in critical condition following an accident on Roosevelt Boulevard in the Frankford section of Philadelphia.
The accident happened around 1:45 a.m. Sunday on the Boulevard near Pratt Street.
Police say a man in his 40s was crossing the inner lanes when he was struck by a vehicle travelling north.
Medics transported the victim to Temple University Hospital where he is listed in critical condition.
The driver remained at the scene.
The incident remains under investigation.
philadelphia news, frankford news, roosevelt boulevard, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police