2 famlies displaced in Bala Cynwyd fire
BALA CYNWYD - February 17, 2014 (WPVI) -- Two families were displaced after a Bala Cynwyd house fire.
The fire broke out just after midnight Monday on the 100 block of Bryn Mawr Avenue.
The blaze went to a second alarm.
One resident was transported to Lankenau Hospital for evaluation.
Two families were displaced by the fire.
The Red Cross says one of the families is staying at the Red Cross House where they will receive a room, meals, and a caseworker.
A cause of the fire is under investigation.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, fire, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 37 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 10 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 35 min ago
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 40 min ago
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman 8 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more