Minivan collides with SEPTA bus in Frankford, 10 injured
FRANKFORD - February 17, 2014 (WPVI) -- Officials are investigating an accident involving a SEPTA bus in Philadelphia's Frankford section.
SEPTA officials say the accident occurred at the intersection of Torresdale Avenue and Bridge Street just after 10:00 a.m. Monday.
Initial reports say a minivan ran a red light and struck the Route 84 SEPTA bus.
At least 10 people suffered non-life-threatening injuries; four of those injured were from the minivan, six were passengers on the bus.
philadelphia news, frankford news, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man