Minivan collides with SEPTA bus in Frankford, 10 injured
FRANKFORD - February 17, 2014 (WPVI) -- Officials are investigating an accident involving a SEPTA bus in Philadelphia's Frankford section.
SEPTA officials say the accident occurred at the intersection of Torresdale Avenue and Bridge Street just after 10:00 a.m. Monday.
Initial reports say a minivan ran a red light and struck the Route 84 SEPTA bus.
At least 10 people suffered non-life-threatening injuries; four of those injured were from the minivan, six were passengers on the bus.
philadelphia news, frankford news, accident, local/state
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 38 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos