Minivan collides with SEPTA bus in Frankford, 10 injured
FRANKFORD - February 17, 2014 (WPVI) -- Officials are investigating an accident involving a SEPTA bus in Philadelphia's Frankford section.
SEPTA officials say the accident occurred at the intersection of Torresdale Avenue and Bridge Street just after 10:00 a.m. Monday.
Initial reports say a minivan ran a red light and struck the Route 84 SEPTA bus.
At least 10 people suffered non-life-threatening injuries; four of those injured were from the minivan, six were passengers on the bus.
philadelphia news, frankford news, accident, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases