Icy conditions lead to multiple crashes in Pa.
COATESVILLE, Pa. - February 19, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police say icy roads led to crashes across the region including a multi-vehicle pileup on Route 82 in Coatesville, Chester County.
The accident happened just before 9:00 a.m. Wednesday on Route 82 between Route 30 and Route 340.
At least seven vehicles were involved in the incident.
The roadway was shut down for close to an hour while crews worked to clear the scene.
Meanwhile in Upper Macungie Township, Lehigh County, police are investigating a crash between a car and a delivery truck.
It happened around 9:15 Wednesday morning on Route 100 and Nursery Street.
The exact details of the accident are unclear.
No one was injured in either crash.
pennsylvania news, lehigh county news, chester county news, accident, ice storm, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 30 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos