Icy conditions lead to multiple crashes in Pa.
COATESVILLE, Pa. - February 19, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police say icy roads led to crashes across the region including a multi-vehicle pileup on Route 82 in Coatesville, Chester County.
The accident happened just before 9:00 a.m. Wednesday on Route 82 between Route 30 and Route 340.
At least seven vehicles were involved in the incident.
The roadway was shut down for close to an hour while crews worked to clear the scene.
Meanwhile in Upper Macungie Township, Lehigh County, police are investigating a crash between a car and a delivery truck.
It happened around 9:15 Wednesday morning on Route 100 and Nursery Street.
The exact details of the accident are unclear.
No one was injured in either crash.
pennsylvania news, lehigh county news, chester county news, accident, ice storm, local/state
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 56 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 3 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- 4 alarm fire burns at motel in Berks County
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
56 min ago
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
3 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos