Teen shot multiple times in North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - February 19, 2014 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting that left a teen injured in North Philadelphia Wednesday night.
It happened along Sedgely Avenue near 23rd Street just before 7:30 p.m.
Police say someone opened fire on the street striking a 17-year-old male four times.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital.
There is no word on his condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, teens, philadelphia news, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 6 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 43 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 9 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
9 min ago