Teen shot multiple times in North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - February 19, 2014 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting that left a teen injured in North Philadelphia Wednesday night.
It happened along Sedgely Avenue near 23rd Street just before 7:30 p.m.
Police say someone opened fire on the street striking a 17-year-old male four times.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital.
There is no word on his condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, teens, philadelphia news, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 28 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 11 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 54 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
11 min ago