Police investigate a fatal shooting in North Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - February 21, 2014 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a fatal shooting in North Philadelphia Friday night.
It happened around 5:40 p.m. along the 2500 block of North Colorado Street.
Police say a young man suffered a gunshot wound to the head.
He was rushed to Temple University Hospital where he died just before 10:00 p.m.
So far police do not have a motive and no arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 2 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?