Burglars strike on Drexel's campus
POWELTON - February 23, 2014 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the burglars who broke into a business on the campus of Drexel University.
The burglary was discovered around 5:00 a.m. Sunday.
Officers say the suspects smashed a window at Ross Commons, a popular spot on campus.
The thieves then grabbed two cash registers inside and ran off.
Police found one of the registers not far away at 32nd and Hamilton.
They have not said if there was any money in it.
Officers are looking for the other register and the suspects.
philadelphia news, drexel, burglary, local/state
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 55 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
59 min ago