Boy struck by vehicle in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - February 25, 2014 (WPVI) -- A boy is on the mend after he was struck by a vehicle Tuesday morning in Philadelphia's Feltonville section.
It happened sometime around 8:30 a.m. in the area of 7th and Rockland streets.
The boy was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center having suffering from a couple broken teeth and road rash.
Police say the driver of the striking vehicle will not face charges.
feltonville news, philadelphia news, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 1 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 48 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
1 min ago