Cow sets new milk record
WALDO, Wis. (AP) - February 22, 2010 -- Got milk?
This Holstein's got plenty.
The cow from the Ever-Green-View Farm in eastern Wisconsin is udderly fantastic.
The cow has set a new national milk production record, 8,400 gallons in just one year.
Owner Tom Kestell says his mega mooer gets no special treatment and was never sick during the record year.
His cow produces nearly three times the milk of the average Holstein.
wisconsin, farming, wildlife preservation, animals
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash