Cow sets new milk record
WALDO, Wis. (AP) - February 22, 2010 -- Got milk?
This Holstein's got plenty.
The cow from the Ever-Green-View Farm in eastern Wisconsin is udderly fantastic.
The cow has set a new national milk production record, 8,400 gallons in just one year.
Owner Tom Kestell says his mega mooer gets no special treatment and was never sick during the record year.
His cow produces nearly three times the milk of the average Holstein.
wisconsin, farming, wildlife preservation, animals
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man