Would you like your snake supersized?
WILLISTON, N.D. (AP) - August 3, 2010 -- Want fries with that snake?
A young North Dakota man faces charges after police say he tossed a live snake into the drive-up window of a fast-food restaurant.
According to officers, 21-year-old Redford Turner turned himself in the day after the incident.
Police received a call from a Taco John's restaurant the other night, reporting that a two and a-half foot long rat snake was thrown into the window of the drive-through lane.
Turner is now charged with disorderly conduct.
He was freed without bail on his promise to appear in court.
north dakota, fast food, wildlife preservation, animals
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 48 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 35 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
40 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
35 min ago