Would you like your snake supersized?
WILLISTON, N.D. (AP) - August 3, 2010 -- Want fries with that snake?
A young North Dakota man faces charges after police say he tossed a live snake into the drive-up window of a fast-food restaurant.
According to officers, 21-year-old Redford Turner turned himself in the day after the incident.
Police received a call from a Taco John's restaurant the other night, reporting that a two and a-half foot long rat snake was thrown into the window of the drive-through lane.
Turner is now charged with disorderly conduct.
He was freed without bail on his promise to appear in court.
north dakota, fast food, wildlife preservation, animals
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ