See you later alligator
PINE BLUFF, Ark. (AP) - April 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- The gator's gone.
Authorities in Arkansas are looking for a fugitive alligator.
The 9-foot gator escaped from a nature center in the Pine Bluff Regional Park.
State wildlife officials say the reptile got through two fences.
Experts figure the runaway gator is hanging out with its pals in an area swamp or bayou.
Officials are cautioning the public to leave the gator-catching to the experts.
Officials say people shouldn't bother any alligators they might spot.
arkansas, wildlife preservation, animals
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash 49 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 30 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million