See you later alligator
PINE BLUFF, Ark. (AP) - April 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- The gator's gone.
Authorities in Arkansas are looking for a fugitive alligator.
The 9-foot gator escaped from a nature center in the Pine Bluff Regional Park.
State wildlife officials say the reptile got through two fences.
Experts figure the runaway gator is hanging out with its pals in an area swamp or bayou.
Officials are cautioning the public to leave the gator-catching to the experts.
Officials say people shouldn't bother any alligators they might spot.
arkansas, wildlife preservation, animals
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police