Lost goat wanders into music store
AMMON, Idaho (AP) - April 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Stop me if you've heard this one: A goat walks into a music store.
It sounds like the start of a bad joke, but that's exactly what happened at the Piano Gallery in the southeastern Idaho town of Ammon.
A local television station reports the goat followed a woman and her child into the store on Monday. Maybe it was looking for some sheeeet music.
Clerk Lorri Bridges says the goat was just adorable. The staff corralled it in a bathroom until animal control arrived.
The goat, dubbed Beethoven for its apparent love of music, is being held at the Idaho Falls Animal Shelter.
If it isn't claimed, someone is ready to adopt it.
idaho, music, wildlife preservation, animals
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 55 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby 1 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found 19 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House