Was this missing goat kid-naaaped?
LEWISTON, Idaho (AP) - May 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- A western Idaho couple is concerned there might have been a kid-naaaping.
Buzz and Wilma Goertzen, of Lewiston, say their young goat has been missing for about a week and the kid's mother goat has been upset ever since.
Buzz Goertzen tells a local television station that their goats have gotten out before but have never been gone for such a long time.
He says the animal is friendly and would often play with kids - the human kind - as they walked past the family's property.
The missing goat is all black with white shoulders and has small horns.
idaho, wildlife preservation, animals
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha... 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
54 min ago