Was this missing goat kid-naaaped?
LEWISTON, Idaho (AP) - May 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- A western Idaho couple is concerned there might have been a kid-naaaping.
Buzz and Wilma Goertzen, of Lewiston, say their young goat has been missing for about a week and the kid's mother goat has been upset ever since.
Buzz Goertzen tells a local television station that their goats have gotten out before but have never been gone for such a long time.
He says the animal is friendly and would often play with kids - the human kind - as they walked past the family's property.
The missing goat is all black with white shoulders and has small horns.
idaho, wildlife preservation, animals
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ