Dogs allowed to drink holy water
COVINGTON, Ky. (AP) - October 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Sneaking a drink of holy water didn't get Ruby the beagle in trouble.
She was one of the canines at the Blessing of the Dogs in a Kentucky park over the weekend.
Father Matthew Young of St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Covington got the tails wagging.
The dog lovers are also helping their fellow humans.
The Kentucky Enquirer reports donations collected at the canine celebration will help stock the church's food pantry.
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 26 min ago
- Wet to Wintry! 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 28 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon 37 min ago
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 27 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
26 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
28 min ago
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston...
37 min ago