Some suggestions for pet owners
October 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- What's Rover wearing for Halloween?
A growing number of pet owners like to dress up their furry buddies.
But often the dogs aren't as enthusiastic as the owners.
University of Florida veterinarian Terry Marie Curtis has a few suggestions.
For one, forget the booties.
She says most dogs hate having anything on their feet.
You and your dog can even dress up alike.
Target offers hot dog and banana costumes for both adults and pets.
The ASPCA reminds that chocolate is toxic for dogs.
halloween, wildlife preservation, animals
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested 53 min ago
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 3 children rescued in SW Phila. house fire
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris 34 min ago
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore 18 min ago
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge 29 min ago
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos