Some suggestions for pet owners
October 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- What's Rover wearing for Halloween?
A growing number of pet owners like to dress up their furry buddies.
But often the dogs aren't as enthusiastic as the owners.
University of Florida veterinarian Terry Marie Curtis has a few suggestions.
For one, forget the booties.
She says most dogs hate having anything on their feet.
You and your dog can even dress up alike.
Target offers hot dog and banana costumes for both adults and pets.
The ASPCA reminds that chocolate is toxic for dogs.
halloween, wildlife preservation, animals
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 31 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack 25 min ago
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ 31 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 50 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial 53 min ago
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
31 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on bitter cold...
42 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year';...
50 min ago