Please keep your turkey quiet
BELLINGHAM, Wash. (AP) - November 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- It's a message for turkey lovers -- shhh!
The City Council in Bellingham, Washington, is acting on complaints about noisy turkeys and other birds.
The council has voted to extend the noise complaint ordinance to cover birds, as well as dogs.
The Bellingham Herald reports a noisy bird could cost the owner a $99 fine.
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 10 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
10 min ago