Lamb born on Christmas Eve at Ohio nativity scene
CINCINNATI (AP) - December 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- A lamb has been born unto a Cincinnati nativity display.
The Krohn Conservatory says that a night watchman oversaw the Christmas Eve delivery for a sheep that was part of the live-animal display.
The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that conservatory officials say the birthing went well and the mother and lamb were doing fine. The conservatory's director says they are thinking of calling the female lamb "Merry," for "Merry Little Christmas."
Other details weren't immediately available.
ohio, christmas, wildlife preservation, animals
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 54 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 15 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 57 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball