Someone's got your goat
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) - August 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Got your goat?
We'll if you don't, you might call police in the New York City suburb of White Plains.
Authorities report finding a pair of mystery goats.
The first was spotted in a residential neighborhood near a busy street.
It was captured by an animal control officer.
The second goat was found about 10 hours later.
A police officer managed to coax it into his cruiser.
The goats have been checked out at the White Plains Animal Hospital.
They weren't hurt and neither were the officers-turned-goat-wranglers.
Police add there haven't been any reports from someone who's missing goats.
new york, wildlife preservation, animals
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 50 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 4 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act