Someone's got your goat
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) - August 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Got your goat?
We'll if you don't, you might call police in the New York City suburb of White Plains.
Authorities report finding a pair of mystery goats.
The first was spotted in a residential neighborhood near a busy street.
It was captured by an animal control officer.
The second goat was found about 10 hours later.
A police officer managed to coax it into his cruiser.
The goats have been checked out at the White Plains Animal Hospital.
They weren't hurt and neither were the officers-turned-goat-wranglers.
Police add there haven't been any reports from someone who's missing goats.
new york, wildlife preservation, animals
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over 18 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth