Something you don't usually see
FAIRBANKS, Alaska (AP) - September 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's not quite as rare as Big Foot.
More like white foot.
A white moose has been spotted again in Alaska's Delta Junction.
Guests at the Alaska Garden Bed and Breakfast took pictures of the rare creature.
Tim Barnes, who was visiting from Quincy, Ill., says he couldn't believe it.
The white moose has been seen in the area before, first as a calf in 2009.
Now, the white moose appears to be a new mom.
The Fairbanks Daily News-Miner reports the white moose had a brown calf in tow.
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Temps soar above normal 22 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Temps soar above normal
22 min ago