New York News
Transgender prostitute sexually assaulted at Midtown hotel
NEW YORK -- Police are searching for three men after a sexual assault at a Midtown hotel.
They're suspected of sexually assaulting a 27-year-old transgender prostitute in her room at the Holiday Inn about 2:15 Thursday morning.
Investigators say she was offering one man some form of entertainment in the room and police added there was no consensual sex.
But when an argument started, he allegedly went and got two men and returned to the room.
Police say they were armed and sexually assaulted her.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, sexual assault, midtown, new york news
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse 6 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
6 min ago