New York News
Innocent bystander shot in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for the gunman who shot an innocent bystander.
The 63-year-old woman was hit in the shoulder in Bed-Stuy at about 6:30 Saturday evening.
The incident happened on Nostrand Avenue near the Marcy Houses.
Paramedics took the victim to Kings County Hospital, where she is expected to recover.
So far, there are no arrests.
new york city, brooklyn, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 26 min ago