New York News
Innocent bystander shot in Brooklyn
BROOKLYN -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for the gunman who shot an innocent bystander.
The 63-year-old woman was hit in the shoulder in Bed-Stuy at about 6:30 Saturday evening.
The incident happened on Nostrand Avenue near the Marcy Houses.
Paramedics took the victim to Kings County Hospital, where she is expected to recover.
So far, there are no arrests.
new york city, brooklyn, bedford-stuyvesant, shooting, new york news
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide 46 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular 30 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
46 min ago