New York News
1 dead, 1 injured in Bedford-Stuyvesant crash
NEW YORK -- A man was killed early Sunday morning when his car crashed in Brooklyn.
Police say the driver slammed his car into a support column for the Long Island Railroad at Atlantic Avenue and Kingston Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant, just after midnight.
The driver, 38-year old Kenneth Dalrymple of Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania, was pronounced dead on arrival at Interfaith Hospital.
A 26-year old woman who was sitting in the front seat is being treated for minor injuries at Kings County Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, brooklyn, accident, new york news
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 19 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 19 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar