New York News
1 dead, 1 injured in Bedford-Stuyvesant crash
NEW YORK -- A man was killed early Sunday morning when his car crashed in Brooklyn.
Police say the driver slammed his car into a support column for the Long Island Railroad at Atlantic Avenue and Kingston Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant, just after midnight.
The driver, 38-year old Kenneth Dalrymple of Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania, was pronounced dead on arrival at Interfaith Hospital.
A 26-year old woman who was sitting in the front seat is being treated for minor injuries at Kings County Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
new york city, bedford-stuyvesant, brooklyn, accident, new york news
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend
- POLL: Should Boy Scouts lift ban on gay scouts?