New York News
Unidentified woman found in the Bronx
NEW YORK -- A woman was found alone in the Bronx and police don't know who she is.
The NYPD released a picture of the woman who was found on the 800 block of the Grand Concourse Sunday around 7 p.m. wearing a jacket, sweatpants and slippers.
She's believed to be 65 to 75-years-old and was taken to St. Barnabas Hospital where she is in stable condition.
new york city, missing person, new york news
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd 1 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular 44 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps 3 min ago
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud 40 min ago
- Man accused of sexual relationship with teen niece
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia 1 min ago
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Stormy to spectacular
44 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos