New York News
Body in barrel was murder victim, medical examiner rules
HARLEM -- New information about a body found stuffed in a barrel in an apartment in Harlem.
Police have identified the victim and ruled the death a homicide.
The body was found in a 55-gallon drum after a woman complained about a foul odor in her grandson's bedroom.
The victim, repeatedly stabbed turned out to be her grandson's girlfriend 19 year-old Francis Pellerano.
The boyfriend is undergoing a psychiatric evaluation.
new york city, harlem, body found, new york news
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 40 min ago
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche 59 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 5 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 25 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Dead body found during kids' Easter egg hunt
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
5 min ago
- Firefighters battle 3-alarm blaze in...
56 min ago