New York News
Body in barrel was murder victim, medical examiner rules
HARLEM -- New information about a body found stuffed in a barrel in an apartment in Harlem.
Police have identified the victim and ruled the death a homicide.
The body was found in a 55-gallon drum after a woman complained about a foul odor in her grandson's bedroom.
The victim, repeatedly stabbed turned out to be her grandson's girlfriend 19 year-old Francis Pellerano.
The boyfriend is undergoing a psychiatric evaluation.
new york city, harlem, body found, new york news
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia 56 min ago
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash
- Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
55 min ago