New York News
Body in barrel was murder victim, medical examiner rules
HARLEM -- New information about a body found stuffed in a barrel in an apartment in Harlem.
Police have identified the victim and ruled the death a homicide.
The body was found in a 55-gallon drum after a woman complained about a foul odor in her grandson's bedroom.
The victim, repeatedly stabbed turned out to be her grandson's girlfriend 19 year-old Francis Pellerano.
The boyfriend is undergoing a psychiatric evaluation.
new york city, harlem, body found, new york news
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 45 min ago