Most Stolen Vehilce 4 Years and Counting
June 7, 2006 -- For the fourth year in a row, the Cadillac Escalade is the most stolen vehicle.
A spokesperson for the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety blames the Escalade's pop culture appeal among other things.
The escalade is followed by the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and the Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab pickup.
The least stolen vehicle is the Ford Taurus followed by the Pontiac Vibe four-wheel drive, the Buick LeSabre and Park Avenue.
(Copyright 2006. Action News. All Rights Reserved.)
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load