Travolta lands in Haiti piloting relief supplies
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - January 26, 2010 -- John Travolta has landed his own jet in Haiti carrying relief supplies and a team including doctors and Scientology ministers.
The 55-year-old actor flew the Boeing 707 from Florida on Monday carrying 4 tons of ready-to-eat military rations and medical supplies for earthquake victims.
Among those accompanying Travolta is his wife, actress Kelly Preston.
The Church of Scientology says the pair planned to return home after unloading their passengers and supplies.
haiti, earthquake, haitian earthquake, john travolta, national/world
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 43 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 47 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident 43 min ago
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
43 min ago