Travolta lands in Haiti piloting relief supplies
PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti - January 26, 2010 -- John Travolta has landed his own jet in Haiti carrying relief supplies and a team including doctors and Scientology ministers.
The 55-year-old actor flew the Boeing 707 from Florida on Monday carrying 4 tons of ready-to-eat military rations and medical supplies for earthquake victims.
Among those accompanying Travolta is his wife, actress Kelly Preston.
The Church of Scientology says the pair planned to return home after unloading their passengers and supplies.
haiti, earthquake, haitian earthquake, john travolta, national/world
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 30 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
More 6abc.com resources
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos