2 Ariz. inmates still at large now in silver car
PHOENIX (AP) - July 31, 2010 -- Police believe the two men who remain at large after escaping from a northwest Arizona prison have not left the state.
Arizona Department of Corrections Director Charles Ryan says information gathered by law enforcement suggests Tracy Province and John McCluskey are in Arizona and are traveling together in a silver Volkswagen Jetta along with a woman suspected of helping in the escape.
A third escaped convict was captured early Sunday in western Colorado.
Authorities say 36-year-old Daniel Renwick was caught after a police pursuit ended in Rifle, Colo., about 670 miles from the Arizona State Prison in Golden Valley.
Renwick was serving 22 years for second-degree murder when he and the other two inmates escaped Friday evening by cutting a hole in a perimeter fence.
arizona, prison escape, national/world
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd
- Unsettled to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses both legs
- Committee sets hearings on demolitions in Phila.
- Video: Dash cam view of Lindenwold school bus crash
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Monday's storms
- Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks
- Girl, 4, dies after crash that killed father
- Burlington taxi driver death ruled homicide, victim ID'd
- Photos: 7 arrests in Phila. prostitution cases
- Automatic renewal contracts
- Tracy ties it in 9th, but Phils win in bottom half