Calif. mother caught on video encouraging fight
CERES, Calif. (AP) - March 23, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police in California have arrested a woman who was seen and heard on a YouTube video egging on her son to batter another boy.
After receiving an anonymous tip about the video, Ceres police arrested 33-year-old Jennifer Zuniga on Tuesday on suspicion of child endangerment and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
The video shows Zuniga yelling profanities and encouraging the boys, who appear to be teenagers, to wrestle on the ground and exchange punches. At least four other teens are also visible on the video watching the fight.
Several minutes into the fight, a man is heard on the video approaching the group and challenging Zuniga's actions. Police say the bystander stopped the fight.
No one was injured in the fight.
california, youtube, fight, national/world
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 5 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes 50 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 25 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 46 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
50 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
25 min ago