Latest power outage numbers due to Irene
PHILADELPHIA - September 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Here are the latest power outage numbers coming in to Action News and 6abc.com.
PECO has restored 500,000 customer, but has scattered outages of 2,000.
PPL Electric Utilities has about 7,700 customers remain without service, out of about 375,000 who were affected by Hurricane Irene. Most of the customers still without power are in a four-county area of northeastern Pennsylvania.
PSE&G has restored service to 790,000 customers since Hurricane Irene exited our region on Sunday. They currently have 7,500 customers still out. In addition, they have 2,500 customers who were ordered to be taken out of service by municipalities because of flooding.
Atlantic City Electric has 369 outages.
Delmarva Power has 167 customers still in the dark.
hurricanes and tropical storms, severe weather, florida, bahamas, north carolina, national/world
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken 30 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment 56 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
30 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
56 min ago