New porn accusation in missing Utah mom case
TACOMA, Wash. (AP) - September 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Washington state prosecutor says the husband of a missing Utah woman is the subject of a pornography and voyeurism investigation.
Josh Powell denied the accusation from the assistant attorney general for Child Protective Services, John Long, who spoke at a hearing to determine who will take custody of the couple's children.
Susan Cox Powell has been missing since 2009. Josh Powell has been the only named person of interest in the case.
Powell and his young boys have been living in Puyallup at the home of his father, Steven Powell.
Steven Powell was arrested last week and charged with voyeurism and child pornography in connection with videos that were found during a search of the home. Susan Powell's father has filed for custody of the children.
utah, missing person, pornography, national/world
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila. 23 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash