New porn accusation in missing Utah mom case
TACOMA, Wash. (AP) - September 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Washington state prosecutor says the husband of a missing Utah woman is the subject of a pornography and voyeurism investigation.
Josh Powell denied the accusation from the assistant attorney general for Child Protective Services, John Long, who spoke at a hearing to determine who will take custody of the couple's children.
Susan Cox Powell has been missing since 2009. Josh Powell has been the only named person of interest in the case.
Powell and his young boys have been living in Puyallup at the home of his father, Steven Powell.
Steven Powell was arrested last week and charged with voyeurism and child pornography in connection with videos that were found during a search of the home. Susan Powell's father has filed for custody of the children.
utah, missing person, pornography, national/world
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom talks 36 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 10 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash
- Robber slashed with knife; suspect's mom...
36 min ago