Authorities arrest man for having sex in SC museum
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - October 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities say the man who pleaded guilty three years ago to providing cocaine to former South Carolina Treasurer Thomas Ravenel has been charged with trespassing after being caught having sex in a Charleston museum.
The Post and Courier of Charleston reports that 29-year-old Michael L. Miller and a 22-year-old woman were arrested around 3 a.m. Oct. 14 at The Charleston Museum.
Police say the couple told them they met at a nearby bar and went inside the museum after noticing an unlocked door.
Miller told the newspaper in an email Thursday, "What can I say, I get around."
Prosecutors say Miller has completed his probation from his 10-month sentence for providing cocaine to Ravenel, so he won't face additional penalties in that case.
south carolina, sex, national/world
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware 46 min ago
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
46 min ago