First lady walks 'the platypus walk'
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - February 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Add another dance move to Michelle Obama's repertoire. This one has to do with a certain celebrity platypus.
The first lady gave "the platypus walk" a try on Saturday during a visit to Disney World's ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
The dance was inspired by Disney's "Phineas and Ferb" show, whose characters include Perry the Platypus.
It required some flapping of flippers, or arms if you're human, shuffling left and right and yanking limbs up and down, all to a pulsing rock beat.
Mrs. Obama did the dance at an event marking the second anniversary of her "Let's Move" campaign against childhood obesity.
michelle obama, orlando, florida, national/world
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 20 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 21 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 56 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 2 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Warmer Weekend
9 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
56 min ago